Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing
Save money. Be Partner with PPC Marketing Agency.
If you are looking for a quick return on investment (ROI), you will want to work with a PPC Marketing Agency. NM Digital Team Internet Marketing Agency has experience in creating advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yandex.Direct, social media and more. While Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an excellent approach to long-term growth, sometimes it really needs an urgent boost. NM Digital Team offers PPC campaign management to ensure that the money you spend is spent on your business.
PPC Marketing Services
All of our PPC management clients can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive keyword research: By completing a comprehensive keyword research in advance and closely monitoring the performance of your campaign, we ensure that you appear in the right searches.
- Creating Effective Advertising: We work with you to create the most effective ads that achieve high conversions.
- Landing page conversion optimization: If necessary, we will create a landing page specifically for your site to receive visitors who click on your PPC ads. It also gives us the freedom to create a page designed for sale, unlike many other purposes where your site was created.
- Split tests and comparison of ads: We will make comparisons to test the effectiveness of different ads. This will allow you to enhance your content and presentation.
- PPC mini-campaigns: Let’s target your country, city or even your neighborhood with ads or build a small campaign to promote a particular product or service.
- Remarketing campaigns : Reconnect with your former site visitors who are interested in your product or service. Using a recall campaign can help increase advertising revenue while increasing sales or leads (sales opportunities).
- Proof of ROI through detailed reporting: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yandex.Direct and other PPC services have excellent data tracking tools. We examine the data and prepare a special PDF report that highlights the most important information.
What is Pay Per Click (PPC)?
Pay Per Click – PPC (Pay Per Click) marketing is a type of online marketing carried out through platforms such as Google, Facebook and Youtube . You (the advertiser) pay only for clicks, ie when the user clicks on the landing page you want. Organic methods like SEO are a way to get some kind of traffic to your website instead of gaining visitors.
7 things to consider before hiring a PPC agency
Whether you have previously partnered with a PPC agency or are new to you, it is important to consider a few things before signing a contract. Most likely, they will be an expansion of your marketing team, and you will often work with them to continue to improve your campaign performance and adjust your strategy as needed. Here are 7 things you need to consider before hiring your next PPC partner.
- Goals and expectations
- Agency and customer contribution
- Do not report
- Evaluation structure
SEO and PPC: which is the best?
Despite all the information about these two types of web marketing in the world, this is a difficult question. Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation.
Step One: Define Your Initial Campaign Goals
It sounds simple, but we want you to take some time and reach an ultra-focused goal. The more you focus, the better. Here are some great steps you can take to stay focused on your goal:
- What do I want from a marketing campaign? Make a list of dogs.
- What items on the list do I need before I can get some of the others? Narrow down the most important items to 2 or 3.
- Do you see any commonalities between the remaining items? Can you classify them as brand awareness, more leads (more sales opportunities), more website visits, more sales, or something similar?
- Whatever you choose, keep one or two main goals.
- Add numbers if you can. For example, do you need sales for a certain percentage increase? Do you have a certain number of reservations you want to plan per month?
Step Two: Define your time frame
It’s very simple: take the target of your campaign and set a time limit. Is this a quarterly goal? Or have you just started something new and need results as soon as possible? Maybe it’s something you hope to accomplish in a year? Be specific.
Step Three: Compare the advantages of PPC and SEO
Click to view comparison infographic »
Why work with a PPC Marketing Agency?
Ability to contact private PPC specialists
At NM Digital Team, your job as a PPC agency is to simplify a technical, complex and sometimes tedious internet marketing procedure for our customers as much as possible.
One of the many ways we can do this is to provide each of our PPC customers with a point of contact to manage your project and questions.
You will know your PPC specialist well and they will get to know your business and understand your unique needs. We will be your externally sourced online marketing department.
Excessive customer attention
As the NM Digital Team, we are building an extremely customer-centric culture. “The only thing left for most businesses today is to create sustainable competition, sustainable innovation driven by highly talented people, and an extremely customer-centric culture,” says John Spence in Awesomely Simple . We believe we are the voice of our customers and we work hard to show that.
Our approach to the Pay Per Click report
With our special reports and customer control panel, you can see exactly how our efforts increase your online revenue:
- See your site’s Google Analytics reports for an overview or minute details on your PPC performance .
- Visit the customer control panel at any time and see how your site is ranked for specific keywords and search phrases.
- View a detailed report that is sent to you monthly and lists how you spend your time on your PPC campaign .
- Watch a video from your dedicated PPC specialist showing you the noticeable results that are sent to you each month, explaining in detail how your campaign is going.
- To discuss your PPC campaign strategy or have any questions, contact your PPC specialist by phone or email.
ARE YOU READY TO PARTNER WITH A PPC MARKETING AGENCY?
We would like to discuss your PPC needs and get a special offer from you for a pay-per-click campaign that suits you.
Ready to get started?
- Call ” +994 50 552 12 94 “ for any questions .
- Ask us for a FREE PPC evaluation .
Why work with the NM Digital Team?
NM Digital Team is a full-service PPC marketing agency headquartered in Baku that offers PPC management services to all customers in Azerbaijan .
“We are Google, Bing, Yandex, HubSpot, Klipfolio, SEMrush, WooRank certified agency.”
We are patient enough to understand your business and marketing problems in detail in order to explain a custom solution to you with the main lines. Our efforts are focused on understanding your potential customers in order to reach the best channels to deliver your target audience and brand story.
We challenge those who promise too much hope and fail to deliver on time. Our open communication skills will help you make the right assessment when choosing a marketing agency as a partner.
At NM Digital Team, we participate in regular internal brainstorming sessions for marketing innovations . It serves to keep us updated with new marketing trends and to educate our customers.